After the initial free consultation an appointment mutually agreed will be made. Appointments will be confirmed via text or email. The customer will be given a date, time and location for the appointment. Upon arrival the customer will be greeted by our well trained and helpful staff. The consultant will briefly talk you through the treatment process after which your treatment will begin.
Before any treatments the customer will be required to fill in a health and medical questionnaire to make sure they are suitable. (The questionnaire will also be available at the clinic).
All treatments must be paid for in advance and in the event of a cancelation of a booked appointment we will be happy to rearrange it for no extra charge.
Preparing for your treatment
1) Print and complete the i-Lipo Medical Questionnaire below.
This will ensure you are suitable for the treatment. (99% percent usually are)
Download i-Lipo Medical Questionnaire [57 KB]
2) Refrain from having a heavy meal at least 2 hours before.
3) Expect your appointment to be approximately half an hour.
The Treatment Process
- You will have up to eight Laser diode paddles placed on the targeted fatty areas which will be secured with straps.
- Two smaller Probe Lasers will be placed over the appropriate lymphatic glands and held in place
- The i-Lipo Machine will then be switched on for 10 minutes which is the amount of time it takes for lipolysis to occur.
- The treated area will now be re-measured to assess the inch-loss achieved. You can expect to see a reduction of between 0.5 and 3 inches (1.25-8cm)
In order to increase the body's ability to remove the Triglycerides (the broken down fat cells), it is necessary to assist this natural process by increasing the metabolic rate. This can be achieved in a number of ways which all involve some form of exercise.
[ READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS ]